We’re looking for engineering interns to help us invent the future of data analytics.
We’re an early team so we’re still establishing large parts of our software stack - you will have major ownership over the product and you’ll help us pick the right technologies. We have a culture of autonomy and ownership and want engineers who are excited to drive the company forward. As an engineering intern you’ll help us craft our culture and participate in customer development and goto market.
- You love to build well-designed products that delight users and solve real problems.
- You write high-quality, well-tested code.
- You are interested in designing scalable systems that are secure and compliant.
- You enjoy working on collaborative teams with high engineering standards.
- Experience building data analytics applications.
- Experience building products in a regulated field.
- Familiarity with our stack: Python, React / Redux, GraphQL, Redis, Flask, Celery, and Docker.
- Experience with analytics DBMS’s: Presto, BigQuery, Hive, Redshift and Snowflake.
- Experience using AWS services like S3, DynamoDB, and Cloudwatch.
Reach out if you're interested at email@example.com