We’re looking for engineers to join our founding team and help us invent the future of data analytics. As an engineer in this role, your focus will be on enabling productivity across our entire engineering team, building out our infrastructure, cloud architecture, and devops workflows.
We’re an early team so we’re still establishing large parts of our software stack. You will own foundational components of our application's infrastructure and get to have a major influence on Glean's approach to devops as we grow.
We value autonomy and ownership and want engineers who are excited to drive the company forward. As an early employee you’ll help us craft our culture and will be aware of (or participate in) customer development and goto market.
- You love to build high-quality, reliable, and well-tested systems.
- You have experience working with cloud providers like AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure, and enjoy help other engineers use them effectively.
- You enjoy designing and implementing continuous integration and deployment processes that enable teams to ship software quickly and safely.
- You know what an effective, tech-forward devops culture looks like and are excited to grow one at a fast-scaling organization.
- Experience building data analytics applications.
- Experience building products in a regulated field.
- Familiarity with our current application stack: Python, React / Redux, GraphQL, Redis, Flask, Celery, and Docker.
- Experience using AWS services like S3, DynamoDB, and Cloudwatch.
- Experience with analytics DBMS’s like Presto, BigQuery, Hive, Redshift and Snowflake.
Reach out if you're interested at email@example.com