We’re looking for engineers to join our founding team and help us invent the future of data analytics. An ideal Glean engineer has "T-shaped skills", with specialties in one or more engineering areas but able to contribute across our entire tech stack.
We’re an early team so we’re still establishing large parts of our software stack - you will have major ownership over the product and you’ll help us pick the right technologies. We have a culture of autonomy and ownership and want engineers who are excited to drive the company forward. As an early employee you’ll help us craft our culture and will be aware of (or participate in) customer development and go to market.
- You love to build well-designed products that delight users and solve real problems.
- You write high-quality, well-tested code.
- You have experience designing scalable systems that are secure and compliant.
- You enjoy working on collaborative teams with high engineering standards.
- Experience building data analytics applications.
- Experience building products in a regulated field.
- Familiarity with our stack: Python, React / Redux, GraphQL, Redis, Flask, Celery, and Docker.
- Experience with analytics DBMS’s: Presto, BigQuery, Hive, Redshift and Snowflake.
- Experience using AWS services like S3, DynamoDB, and Cloudwatch.
Reach out if you're interested at firstname.lastname@example.org