We’re looking for our first sales hire to join us at an exciting phase. Glean is in the early phases of product market fit - we have amazing beta partners that love our product and are starting to repeatably win deals against large incumbents. Come help us turn on the next phase of growth 🚀
We’re a customer and product-centric org, so we’re expecting our first sales hire to work closely with our product team and help us figure out what we should be building. Success in the first six months will be bringing on valuable POC’s that help us shape our vision of how data exploration should work inside organizations. You won’t have a quota to start and you’ll work closely with the Founder and CEO to develop ourearly sales strategy and playbook.
Your day-to-day will involve customer outreach, developing relationships with prospective customers, networking and getting deep in the data visualization and analytics space.
- You’re entrepreneurial and self-starting. Excited to take ownership of customer relationships and collaborate on product development.
- You’re empathetic and excited to learn about our customers and help them achieve their own objectives and visions.
- You’re excited to use those learnings to effectively be part of our product development organization, giving us feedback on roadmap and helping us shape our product vision.
- You’re excited about working with data scientists, designers and engineers.
- You’re interested in data analytics and optionally have some experience in data or other technical domains.
- Are an experienced or natural sales person with knowledge of how to run consultative sales process.
- You’re excited to potentially manage a sales team in the next year or two.
- You’re organized and are excited to build a system for finding new business. We use pipedrive as our CRM today, and keep things lightweight, but you’re excited to drive CRM process and collect good sales funnel data.
- Have worked in startups before and in enterprise software.
- Have worked in a sales role before, 2-5 years of experience and excited to grow a new team.